|Job Title||Sr. Android and iOS Developer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS/IT/Software Engineering|
KBK Electronics is looking for a highly skilled, full-time Android and iOS having broad knowledge and experience of programming in both technologies.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and build advanced applications for Android/IOS platform. (Phones and Tablets).
- App profiling for improving apps performance.
- Work on maintaining apps and bug fixing.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Handling complex technical issues related to mobile app development & provide solutions to co-workers
- 1-2 years of experience in Android/IOS application development.
- Strong object oriented concepts
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Expertise in handling Android/IOS fragmentation. (Different Android versions, device screen sizes and densities)
- Sound experience in Java, asynchronous processing and multithreading and capable to work in iPhone applications (Xcode development, Cocoa touch, IPhone SDK), Client server communication, backed services
- Expertise in designing flow and architecting Android/IOS applications.
- Should have worked on both phone and tablet applications.
- Sound knowledge of Android/IOS SDK (Activity, fragment, service, broadcast receiver, intent, layouts, etc.)development tools.
- The candidate must have a solid track record of Andoid applications development.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
Java, Andriod SDK, iOS, etc..